Nekomancy Free Download

Free Download Nekomancy

Title: Nekomancy

Genre: Action, Strategy


The Fetus Den


The Fetus Den

Release Date: 1 Sep, 2022

About This Game

Delve into the ancient catacombs and slay Eldritch beings as a cat crafting and wielding spells!


Craft spells with 85 different components!
Spells are made with 4 component types: Patterns, Shapes, Effects, and Mods.
Patterns determine how many effects or mods the spell can have and its firing mode.
Shapes change how the spell is delivered!
Effects effect what the spell does when it hits the target, freeze them, heal them, or even duplicate them!
Mods change various things about the spell. Make it bouncy, make it explode, make it pierce, etc!


As of right now there are 4 dungeon types that you will slay your way through. The Hills, The Catacombs, the Caves, and the Sanguine Depths! Each level is procedurally generated!


Charms let you passively fire spells when a condition is met! for example: When HP goes below 50% > cast Self heal, or On Jump > Cast Fire Area! You can equip up to 5 charms!


Altars can be found throughout the dungeons and usually offer a benefit at a cost
The altar of corruption has a 75% chance to destroy your spell but a 25% chance to Greatly buff it!
The altar of binding lets you cast a spell on the impact of another spell!
The altar of sacrifice decreases one stat but greatly increases another
The altar of dismemberment can remove arms for stronger spells!


Wall jump, slam, and slide your way through dungeons with immense slickness!


The Nekonomicon is a skill tree with some insane synergies! Bosses will drop knowledge that can be spent in the Nekonomicon when you die. Be careful though, as you progress so will your madness!


Unlock new cats with unique passives and different stats!

System Requirements


    • OS: Windows 8/10
    • Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 800 MB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c

Free Download Nekomancy

Working, Full Game, Pre-packed Game.